Painting kitchen cabinets is always a good idea. It’s a budget-friendly alternative to full-scale kitchen remodeling. Give your dated and drab-looking cabinets a fresh coat of paint with rich, bright, or lively colors, and they will make a big difference to your kitchen’s appearance. While you can paint kitchen cabinets by yourself, it would be better if you need a painter for my kitchen cabinets to achieve a professional, Instagram-worthy finish.
Painting kitchen cabinets, like painting walls, requires a skilled and diligent hand to do it right the first time. It also requires patience – you need to sand down the surfaces between coats of paint. Why is this so?
Whether you’re painting cabinets by brushing or spraying, dust, soot, and other airborne particles get stuck in wet paint. Sanding the surfaces between coats removes these defects, resulting in a flawless finish.
Imagine you’re going to do these things in the DIY way – you bet it won’t get finished in an entire weekend alone. So, do yourself a favor – hire a professional painter to paint your kitchen cabinets. You can sit back, relax, and finally, enjoy your newly painted cabinets that beautify and enhance the look of your kitchen.
Reasons for choosing a professional painter to paint your kitchen cabinets
- It saves you time – All things considered, painting kitchen cabinets is not as easy as it seems. Like many other home improvement projects, it requires planning and prep work before you even begin to paint. Without prior planning, it would take longer to finish the project. That is why it makes sense to hire a professional painter to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- It saves you from prep work – Painting kitchen cabinets is a pretty involved process. Just imagine the details going into it. First, there’s the diligent prep work – empty the cabinets, clear off the counters, and remove any freestanding appliances (or cover bulky ones). Then there’s removing cabinet doors, drawers, shelves, and hardware. These are all the prep work you will need to consider before you begin painting. A professional painter will handle the prep work for you.
- Professional painters can help you with color choices – With hundreds and even thousands of color choices, choosing colors can be an overwhelming and stressful process. The new colors for your kitchen cabinets should complement the rest of your kitchen. A professional painting contractor can help you with that. With their experience in working with different paint colors and shades, familiarity with the latest painting trends, and up-to-date color palettes, the pros can help you narrow down your choices.
- They are skilled and experienced – Kitchen cabinetry requires different prep work to ensure that the paint sticks to the surface. A well-trained, professional, and skilled painter is familiar with several processes, such as stripping, priming, staining, and painting various surfaces. With a painter of that caliber, you won’t hesitate to entrust them with even some of the complex projects.
- Attention to detail – Another benefit of hiring professional painters is their attention to detail. You won’t find ugly brushes, lap marks, or paint drips on the floor or counters. After we finish the painting, we will reinstall the cabinets and clean everything up before we leave.
If you need a painter for my kitchen cabinets but have questions regarding color choices, scheduling, and many others, don’t hesitate to contact us at Custom Painting, Inc. Our consultation and estimate are always free! It’s a pleasure and honor to talk about your next project. We’ll also be happy to provide you with references!