Transforming the appearance of your business’s commercial space would start with a fresh coat of paint. While painting different colors on the exterior floors and walls of the commercial space may look simple and easy at first glance, there are actually a lot of steps or processes involved in the task. In order to produce the best end results for commercial exterior painting, you will need to hire professional painters that will be able to paint your space’s exterior with efficiency.
Our painters at Custom Painting, Inc. have a commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering stunning results for clients. If you are looking for a painting contractor for exterior painting, we are a trusted business in enhancing the aesthetics and longevity of your business’s exterior. Discover how our Commercial Exterior Painting Service can elevate your property’s appeal and leave a lasting impression on clients, customers, and visitors whether you are located in San Ramon, CA or any of the many other cities in the area.
Benefits of Professional Exterior Painting for Businesses
There are plenty of advantages that owners of commercial spaces can get when they hire professional exterior painting services. Here is a list of those advantages and how they can improve the appearance, durability, and other aspects of a commercial space.
- Improved Aesthetics – a noticeable advantage of exterior paint is its ability to improve the appearance of the exterior walls and floors of a commercial space. By having flawless and vibrant exterior paint, you will be able to attract more customers out of appearance alone.
- Increased Property Value – if there is a fresh coat of paint that is applied on the exterior of the commercial, its property value will significantly increase since it will look more appealing to potential buyers. The increased property value may also depend on how long-lasting the exterior paint is.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal – exterior paint can also enhance a property’s curb appeal, which is a term used to determine the attractiveness of a property when viewed from the street or from a few meters away. If the exterior paint that was applied to the commercial space is vibrant, the space would already be noticeable even from afar, and this vibrancy would then help improve the space’s curb appeal.
- Protection from Weather and Wear – exterior paint provides extra protection for the wooden or cemented exterior walls of your commercial property. So, with exterior paint applied, the exterior walls or floors of your commercial space will last longer and will be less prone to damage like cracks or holes.
- Compliance with Building Codes – there are various building codes that are written in different cities around the world, and some of these codes often require commercial buildings and spaces to have painted walls for durability and protection. So, if you want to comply with the building codes of your city or country, then you should have the exterior walls of your commercial space painted.
Our Commercial Exterior Painting Services
Here at Custom Painting, Inc., we follow various processes and steps to ensure that the exterior paint that will be applied on your property’s exterior walls and floors will last long and will be effective in providing protection for the painted surfaces. Here are some details about our commercial exterior painting services.
- Surface Preparation – before the painters start applying paint to the exterior walls or floors, they would first have to perform surface preparation in order to ensure that the surfaces are clean and that the paint would adhere better to them. Surface preparation includes cleaning, scraping, and sanding.
- Choice of Premium Paints and Coatings – at Custom Painting, Inc., you will have a choice of premium paints and coatings from our collection. If your desired color isn’t available, we would be happy to create custom colors for your commercial space.
- Skilled Application Techniques – our professional painters will use different application techniques in order to produce the best end result for the commercial space’s exterior paint. These skilled application techniques can also be used by professionals who have knowledge and experience painting exterior surfaces.
- Quality Assurance and Inspections – after the exterior paint is applied, the painter would have to perform quality assurance by inspecting every area corner that they have painted. Through inspections, they will be able to see if there are issues with the paint or the surface of the exterior walls and floors.
Besides these services, we also offer customization so that we can tailor our services to the client’s specific needs. For example, if there are wooden structures that need to be stained on the exterior walls first, we can provide wood staining services before the exterior painting process is done. Custom Painting, Inc. as already evident in our brand name, is open to customizations so that the clients will be able to actually get the colors, the shades, and the patterns that they want for their space’s exterior floors and walls.
Why Choose Us
Custom Painting, Inc. is a company made up of employees who have all the knowledge, skills, and experience needed in order for them to provide the best for clients or customers. Moreover, we offer competitive pricing so that clients can save money and use it for other renovations needed for their commercial spaces, and we make sure that every client’s exterior painting project is done on time. So, you won’t regret hiring us and our representatives or painters for any task that is related to renovating or improving the appearance of your commercial space.
For the best exterior painting services for your commercial space, you can hire our painters at Custom Painting, Inc. In addition to exterior painting, we can also perform other services like wood staining, acoustic ceiling removal, wallpaper removal, and interior painting. If you want to schedule an appointment with us, you can fill out this form or you can contact us at (925) 294-8062 if you are living in the Livermore, Dublin, or Pleasanton areas of California.