Kitchens are probably the busiest areas in a home. Thus, kitchens deserve a lot of care. But if you don’t have the budget for remodeling, just a fresh coat of paint will update the look of your kitchen. You’ll probably ask yourself, “where should I look when I need a painter for my kitchen cabinets?”
Hiring someone qualified to paint your kitchen cabinets may require you to go through some research and a lot of asking around. But once you’ve found the right painting company, it will be worth all your effort. If you live in or around the Bay Area, look for a painting company that will benefit you with experience, expertise, and a good reputation.
If you’re tired of staring at those boring kitchen cabinets already covered in dust, grease, and grime, update their look with some paint! Custom Painting, Inc. ensures that your kitchen cabinets get a new and refreshed look.
Custom Painting, Inc.’s paint experts recommend a new paint job for your kitchen cabinets. Here are the following benefits of painting kitchen cabinets:
- It increases value – Even as simple as painting your kitchen cabinets can increase your home’s value, which is helpful, especially if you plan to sell it in the future. So, painting your kitchen cabinets is considered an investment that will likely hasten the sale or benefit you financially down the line.
- It gives kitchen cabinets an updated look – You may not realize it, but fresh paint can make a difference to your kitchen cabinets. Painting can turn these cabinets from dull and drab to sleek and elegant. If you’re going to do a home improvement project, it’s better to plan ahead which colors and finishes you want to paint your kitchen cabinets.
- It’s affordable – Compared to a full remodeling, which can put a big dent in your budget, choosing to paint kitchen cabinets is a more affordable way to update the look of your kitchen. A fresh coat of paint with new colors can make a huge difference to your kitchen’s appearance. Painting kitchen cabinets is also a cost-effective alternative to refacing them, which can also be expensive. In addition to keeping the costs and timeframe manageable, painting can still give your kitchen cabinets an amazing look.
- It’s a quick process – Remodeling your kitchen or refacing your kitchen cabinets can be time-consuming. In comparison, painting your kitchen cabinets is not only budget-friendly but is also a quick and time-saving process.
- It gives you long-lasting results – As long as you prepare the surface of your kitchen cabinets and use quality paints, it will yield sleek, durable, and long-lasting results.
Should you DIY or hire a professional?
Many homeowners believe painting kitchen cabinets is easier than painting kitchen walls. However, they don’t realize the kind of tools and the amount of skill required to complete the job. In addition to paints and painting tools, the job requires other materials, such as screw guns, drills, sanding tools, tack cloth, and more.
Don’t forget to factor in the time needed to complete the project. It’s true that painting kitchen cabinets are a quick process compared to a full-scale kitchen renovation or cabinet refacing. That being said, painting kitchen cabinets still requires ample time and expertise. Steps such as taking each component apart, sanding and re-sanding down the surface, priming, and painting are all the things that a professional can expertly handle. Since painting is their job, professionals devote their time to completing their work.
Painting kitchen cabinets is considered an intricate process, whether you’re brushing, rolling, or spraying. Therefore, professionals from Custom Painting Inc. have done these processes several times and have the experience needed to guarantee the best-looking results.
Custom Painting, Inc. is a licensed, bonded, and insured company that has been in the business for over 40 years. We can provide interior and exterior painting services for your Bay Area home or business. The next time you’re looking at your cabinets and saying: “I need a painter for my kitchen cabinets,” give Custom Painting, Inc. a call, and we will set up a schedule for a free estimate.