Choosing color for house painting in Concord can be a very challenging task. It’s important, though that you keep these very important factors in mind when choosing an exterior paint color in Concord.
The paint you choose should be durable and have a good lasting effect on your house’s exteriors. It should also have resisting capabilities against mold and mildew, as well as the sun’s unforgiving ultraviolet rays. The paint you’re going to buy should also enable you to apply it on the surfaces easily.
As it is a challenge to choose a proper paint color for your home exterior in Concord, it is also a pleasant project to work out on. It allows you to envision what kind of color you’d like to pick for your home exterior, or to draw ideas and inspiration from anywhere else.
But if you’re still finding this task difficult, this article will help you in choosing the right color for your home exterior in Concord. Here are some suggestions:
- You can determine what kind of paint color you want to apply in your home’s exterior by judging its other elements like the roof, driveway, and chimney. They won’t be painted, but they play a big role in deciding for your house exterior’s new paint color. For instance, if your chimney is made of stone, you should use natural-looking colors to add balance. If your house has an intensely-colored roof, a more neutral paint color should be applied on the exterior to create some harmony.
- The architectural elements of your present home can also be an inspiration for the new paint color of your home’s exterior. If you have a ranch-style home, earthy browns to ivory and off whites could be applied. Terra-cotta browns and oranges are ideal for Mediterranean-inspired residences.
- Draw other inspiration for your color selection based on the overall landscape of your property. If you have a brilliant-colored rose garden, or have a garden with foliage and grasses of different hues from apple greens to teals — your home’s exterior new color should complement with its landscape.
- Use natural surroundings as the backdrop for your color selection. If you live near the beach, then choose sky blue, sandy white, sunny yellow or sea green for your house exterior paint color. If you reside in the mountains, choose browns or more neutral-looking colors.
- Opt for a color scheme that is harmonious to your neighbors’ homes. It doesn’t mean though that you have to exactly copy your neighbor’s house. Your paint color should be compatible with your neighborhoods’, but at the same time you will want to put your own personal touch into it.
- There are a lot of other ideas to draw from in choosing the paint color for your home’s exterior. It can be the type of current season or your house’s historical character. Or just choose a classic color that can be good to look at, at all times.
It’s always wise to turn to experts at Custom Painting Inc. if you need to seek professional advice when it comes to house painting in Concord. Our painting contractors are fully licensed and insured, so you can be sure and confident with the services that we can offer.